Monday, December 7, 2015

Plinrise Colored Drawing Pen Review

I recently bought a set of Plinrise Colored Drawing Pens to see if I wanted to purchase them for my classroom.


Things I LOVE:

  • The case is wonderful!  I love how I can take it anywhere I need.  It would be great to use for students walking around the school to sit down and sketch.
  • The colors are great!  I enjoy the range of colors that are available with this set. 
  • No smudging


Things I don't love:

  • The mark.  The mark itself isn't my favorite.  It is very similar to a Sharpie pen but in color.  Not for sketches but I wouldn't use it for a main piece.
  • Layering.  The layers don't blend as nicely as I would have liked.  I'm looking for something more similar to the Prisma brand blending abilities. 
Overall:
4 stars for on the go sketching and packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment